Saturday, April 17, 2010

Online Games!?

I remember like 4 years ago playing an online tank game where you were playing as a private and you worked your way up. There were many worlds that you could have traveled to. You find weapons on the floor and collect them. However I can't remember what its called or where I played it. Does anybody know what game am I talking about?

Online Games!?
IF U REALLY WANNA PLAY YOU WILL HAVE TO WASTE YOUR TIME GOING TO ALL THESE WEBSITES I FOUND











http://gigenestuff.homestead.com/tankgam...


GI Gene Tank Hunter





www.terragame.com/tank_games/index_1_s... - 41k





www.garagegames.com/pg/product/view.ph...





www.freearcade.com/





Tank Wars


www.funny-games.biz/tank-wars.html





www.fetchfido.co.uk/games/tanks/tanks....





www.turbotanks.com/





Zorro Tank


www.freeworldgroup.com/games2/gameinde...
Reply:You might try a google search for that one. Sorry I couldnt help any further. God Luck!!


No comments:

Post a Comment